The Art of Negotiation for Boss Women
October 31, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT| Free
Join us for a webinar with Dr. Ndidiamaka Amutah-Onukagha. Dr. Amutah-Onukagha is a trained workshop facilitator and has coached numerous women in the art of negotiation, resulting in better starting salaries, more robust benefits packages, and higher job satisfaction. Additionally, she works with women who are already employed and are seeking a raise or change in job title within their current organization. In August 2016, Dr. Amutah-Onukagha founded Amaka Consulting and Evaluation Services, LLC (ACES), a public health research and evaluation firm!
Learn the tangible skills that will help you negotiate your compensation package and land an amazing job, on your terms. Pick up tangible skills that will help you negotiate your compensation package and land an amazing job, on your terms. By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Learn how to dress like a boss and be taken seriously,
- Learn the ins and outs of preparing for an interview,
- Understand the reason why women don’t negotiate like our male counterparts,
- How and when to respond to the job offer,
- The nuts and bolts of negotiating your offer,
- Things to remember when you start your dream job.