Last Day to Sign-up for 2/22 Webinar: How to Have Coaching Conversations to be a Better Manager
February 16, 2018
Join Jennifer Farrer in this webinar to learn the neuroscience behind insight-driven coaching conversations, goal setting, and planning.
Coaching isn’t just something that specialized professionals do. Some of the most powerful conversations happen in the course of everyday life. Research has shown that organizations with a coaching culture benefit from:
- Faster and better decisions
- Increased job satisfaction and morale
- More productive working relationships
- Greater number of internal hires for senior positions
- Increased employee wellbeing
In this webinar, you’ll learn the neuroscience behind insight-driven coaching conversations, goal setting, and planning. Learn how to apply groundbreaking skills in real-time to help colleagues and collaborators
- Improve their thinking by making new connections and taking new perspectives
- Reinforce strengths and get clarity on complex challenges
- Feel ownership over their actions and development
Jennifer Farrer is a NeuroLeadership Institute Certified Coach©. Through meaningful conversations, she helps people and teams surface their ideas and weave them together to create new ways of thinking in real time. By challenging current ways of thinking, her clients free themselves of limitations and embrace new paths to transform their way of working and way of life. She is also an award-winning researcher in the field of communication, collaboration and influence and a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Hosted by: Ellevate Network
Please email email@example.com by Friday, February 16th, 2018 with the following information to be registered